Property Mgmt
Kin Living
Tanner Place Condominiums uses Kin Living for property management services. Previously, Tanner Place used Multi-Services which changed its name after a merger with PREM Group in 2015.

KIN Living

Address: 139 SE Taylor Street STE 200, Portland, OR 97232

Main phone: (503) 828-9598 

Concern Forms

If you have an issue or concern with your unit, the building, residents or commercial tenants, please fill out a Concern Form. All Concern Forms are reviewed by Kin Living and they will follow-up with you directly. The Board also receives copies of all Concern Forms in their monthly board meeting packet for review.

Where do I find a Concern Form?
Concern Forms can be found in each trash room, or you can download the Concern Form by clicking on "Concern Form" in the left menu of the Home page. It is also available from the Documents page.

How do I send the Concern Form to Kin?
You can email the completed Concern Form to or print the form and drop it off in the Kin Living mailbox in the first floor trash room in each building.

Repairs and Service
Tross Service Department can provide repair and "handyman" services for owners and residents. These services can include routine assistance such as HVAC (heating, ventilation & air conditioning) maintenance or deck cleaning, as well as services such as plumbing repair or general work in the unit. The following rates are for work performed Monday-Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm by Kin Living employees. Tross requires a one-hour minimum charge, plus materials and a trip charge of $25. Work performed outside of these stated hours will be charged at one and one-half the hourly rate 5:00pm - 8:00am Monday-Thursday, or two times the hourly rate 5:00pm Friday - 8:00am Monday.

Tross Service Department - Cost of Services List (2017)

Deck Cleaning: Tross Service Department provides a deck cleaning service which ranges from $85-$135 depending on the size of the deck.

Note: The party placing the work order will be billed for the work; therefore, if a unit is rented, the landlord should place the order. Exceptions are made only in cases where the renter will be paying for the services or in an emergency situation where the property is in danger.

Who Fixes What and Who Pays for It?

The Association
The Tanner Place Home Owners Association (HOA) is responsible for repairs and maintenance of all common areas outside the unit. The HOA is also responsible for pipes, wires, conduits or other public utility lines running through each unit, which are utilized for or serve more than one unit. Contact Kin Living (503-828-9598) for repairs or maintenance to these areas.

The Unit Owner
The unit owner is responsible for repairs and maintenance to the interior of the unit and the inner decorated perimeter walls, floors and ceilings. They are also responsible for internal installations of the unit, such as: water faucets, light fixtures, gas fireplaces, toilets, telephones, heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) units, garbage disposals, doors, windows, lamps, and all other accessories belonging to the unit. Storage units, their doors, and any fixtures attached to or within the storage unit is the unit owner's responsibility.

General Notes on Repairs and Service
All service requests to Tross Service Department for repairs and maintenance that are not the Home Owners Association's responsibility will be billed to the party placing the order. If you rent your unit, it is wise to clarify with the owner of your unit where the responsibility lies before placing such an order. Tross has the capability of answering most service needs with staff other than the regular maintenance staff; however, there is no obligation to use Tross for your service needs if you have others you wish to employ.

Note: The on-site staff purposely has no process for forwarding service requests because to do so would disrupt the performance of assigned duties. To place a service request, call Kin Living at 503-828-9598 and we will transfer you to the Tross Service Department so a work order can be generated and dispatched to the appropriate employee.

Emergency Service Requests will be responded to as quickly as possible, but please specify your need for immediate help so the Kin operator can respond appropriately. Emergency calls after-hours cost more to the Association, so if the issue can wait to be addressed during normal working hours (8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday), please wait to contact Kin until then. However, if the issue is indeed an emergency that must be immediately addressed (for example, water dripping into your unit), please do not hesitate to contact Kin.


Page content © 2017, Tanner Place Condominium Owners Association
Contact Site Administrator     Manage Page Content     Printer Friendly View

This Homeowners Association Website hosted with, a division of Nord Enterprises, Inc.